Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Improvising!

    You know what is really amazing? Improvisation. What is that? Some of you sport lovers out there might ask. But hey- we are even because they could say the same thing about me and football! Well, improvisation is when you take a piece and you add notes and accents. I love improvisation so much! It really makes the piece your own. I'm going to make this post slightly shorter today so that I can write an early post for 4th of July!



                           -K.T. 


2 comments:

  1. KT--you did an amazing improv last night with the KMW trio. You should do that more -- really good stuff and added to the magic of the Fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey NutriGirl-

    Why thank you! It was really fun. I'm really glad that you liked it!!! :) Make sure to check out my new goal of 100 followers by October!!!!!

    -K.T.

    ReplyDelete