Thursday, June 21, 2012

Adele's 21 Album Review

      So today, I am going to do an album review on Adele's 21.


Picture from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21_%28Adele_album%29


    Genre: Pop, Soul, R&B, Indie Pop 
 


     I rate Adele's 21 five stars.
Yep. That's right! Adele's feelings come out in her songs, and if you have ever written a song (or tried) you must know that it is difficult to do! Her voice is so soulful and powerful! All songs are beautiful. Recently my friend and I were talking about our favorite Adele songs. She said Rolling in the Deep and Rumour Has It. But I know both of us can agree that it is very hard to pick favorites. 
    Not only is Adele a wonderful singer, but has a wonderful attitude towards music. She is also very knowledgeable in one area that other celebrities lack in.

   "I don't make music for eyes, I make music for ears."
                 -Adele

    Adele is a role model to many. Beautiful to the eyes and the ears. My opinion? Wonderful album. I highly recommend it. 


ADELE 21 song list:

 1. Rolling in the Deep
 2. Rumour Has It
 3. Turning Tables
 4. Don't You Remember
 5. Set Fire to the Rain
 6. He Won't Go
 7. Take it All
 8. I'll Be Waiting
 9. One and Only
10. Lovesong
11. Someone Like You
12. I Found a Boy

                                 -K.T.

4 comments:

  1. my fav is # 5. she has great intonation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Loved all of them! But I must say, my favorites are Rolling in The Deep, Rumour Has It, and (yes) Set Fire To the Rain)
    -K.T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Rumor Has It! <3 Great article K.T.

    -Nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nat,
    I love Rumour Has It too!!!! Thanks soo much for reading. I'm really glad you enjoyed it! If you are a huge Adele fan like me, check out my last blog post, "My New Favorite Song!!!!" I'll talk to you later!
    -K.T.

    ReplyDelete