Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My New Favorite Song

    I know that I said picking favorites of Adele songs is difficult- and it still is, but this one song I can not get out of my head is by Adele. It is in the album 19, not 21, the one I did a review on. It is the song Chasing Pavements. I especially love the chorus, however the whole song is amazing! If you have not heard it, make sure to check it out! I love it! 

    Yesterday I tried to buy this song on iTunes to put on my iPod, but unfortunately, and ironically, I was out of money from the last four Adele songs that I bought. No regrets on that though, because lately I have been listening to those songs on loop... Anyway, I am going to put more money on my account so I can buy the song ASAP!

     I just hope my neighbors like this song... And my singing voice... Haha! 


                           -K.T.

2 comments:

  1. did you know that Adele names her albums after the age she is when she records them ... pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey NutriGirl-
    Actually I did know that! Her style changes a little as she gets older, don't you think? She is so talented!!!

    Talk to you later!!!! :)

    -K.T.

    ReplyDelete