Friday, June 29, 2012

Jazz Band

  Date: June 27, 2012 (I'm sorry about the late posts)

 Hey Guys! So today I thought that I might talk about Jazz Band! Well, now that I play Alto Sax, I am eligible for it! With the lessons from Mr. T, I hope I will be able to become good enough to make jazz band. I have been practicing as much as possible, almost everyday for one hour to two hours. Yes, I confess, I didn't have time to practice today. But, I did play a little for my great grandma. I want to play in jazz band so so bad! The only downside is the fact that despite school starting already at 7:25, and catching the bus at 6:45, (yes, this is all A.M, amazingly!)Jazz band starts at 6:30am, plus the drive down to the school... But I am up early anyway, so why wouldn't I just wake up 30 minutes earlier so that I could do something really fun? So, I think that I am going to try out! 

   Anyway, I also have some news for all my readers! I was viewing the countries that I got hits on my blog in, and it turns out that I have hits in Germany and South Korea! I was exceedingly excited to hear that! Anyway, have a great day!!!!




                        -K.T.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment